Happy Autumn! I have to say, I am really enjoying the weather here in England. It's cool, and sunny with bits of rain, and everything smells so fragrant. Even in Michigan, this was my favorite time of year, and so far it's been beautiful here as well. The process of setting up life here continues (with both happiness and struggle, LOL), so here are a few shots of the past week.
- I don't think I'll ever get tired of this view from our living room.
- What's for dinner? Veggie Frittata!
- Full moon.
- I don't think there is ever a time I'm not knitting or crocheting something.
- I'm getting a ton of wear out of these wellies! It's muddy everywhere, and I feel like a little kid when I have these on, because you can stomp through puddles and mud all you want! Yes!
- Worn: Converse Hi-Tops, Levis 501 Jeans, Madewell Necklace, Alex & Ani Feather Bangle, Madewell Top, Bench Jacket