The sun is setting at 3:30pm here, so the days are feeling very short. Here are a few things happening during these dark days:
- I'm working on my first cardigan! This is the pattern I'm using.
- Custom doll orders are in, lots of sewing and stitching around here. I found the cutest little haberdashery shop in our village...I'm so happy I can walk to pick up fabrics and bits and pieces.
- My husband started pickling! Guys, you have to try this recipe...these pickles will change your life. Ha-ha!
- I've been roasted lots of veggies then whizzing them into soups...soul food.
- I'm still trying to sneak in walks before the sun goes down. Some days I'm not successful, but I'm trying. ;)