Hello beautiful spring, you have been missed! We have been so busy these last few weeks preparing taxes. To make it extra special, we need to file for both the UK and the USA. Hurray! So in-between my new full time job of doing paperwork, I managed a walk through the countryside today. Happy spring to you ;-)
I'm taking a long walk every one of these cloudy days. It's still quite warm and green here. Can you spot the hidden Christmas Tree?
Listen to this, and maybe have a little dance party. One of my favorite bands.
We had an amazing weekend. Explored a few nearby villages, found the cutest little wool shop, and walked the countryside. The thick fog made for a perfectly eerie Hallows' Eve.
- Borough Market - It must be said, this is one of my top spots in London so far. My mom made a short visit last week, and we spent it here, picking up all sorts of goodies.
- Golden grass - I stopped to snap the photo and it sounded like a huge animal was nestled inside.....I didn't stay too long. Ha!
- My very first sourdough bread. Made with my very own sourdough starter. Have you tried this? This is the recipe I used.
- A little sight seeing with my mom - Inside Tower of London.
- Autumn Flowers.
- Homemade pizza - with my sourdough starter for the dough...it was delish!
- Old boat crane.
- Sorry no buggys.
- These smell so fragrant this time of year, like apple cider.
- Guy Fawkes is always watching.
- Sunset from our window.
We had a lovely week: beautiful weather, visiting friends (both human and furry) and the fete (fair) came to town!
- The pirates are coming!
- A stroll through London, we celebrated our wedding day at this restaurant.
- Reminiscing: the park I used to hang out in w/my flat mates when I studied in London.
- Surprise flowers from my love.
- Knitting braids.
- Staying cozy in the chilly evenings.
- The fete in our village setting up.
- Otis + Millie, new furry friends.
- Low tide.
- Dancing birds during the fete parade.
- Tower Bridge at night.
- My favorite time of the day.
- A rusted roof along the quay.
- Seaside villas.