Check out this photo that was sent to me of Louie the bear and his new best buddy. So sweet!! ;)
A very lucky custom family of dolls were featured in this months issue of Kids Nation magazine! Have you heard of Kids Nation? It's the first free digital magazine, dedicated to empowering kids around the world.
ps) There is a special discount code for the shop inside the magazine!
One of my dearest friends found out recently that she's having a baby boy. I am so excited for her and her family. As a special treat for her, I've promised to share some baby inspiration on the blog. To get started, here are a few of my favorite little man items:
- a. I adore wooden toys, and so did my brother. 30 years later, he still has his wooden trucks (not that he still plays with them, but you know what I mean..haha) - they last forever. Check out these beauties: handmade wooden toy jeep
- b. These baby oxfords are so sweet at Dolly by Le Petit Tom
- c. Soft ombre trousers at Orfeo
- d. Dancing bears print from Amber Alexander
- e. Felt cabin and trees by Intres
- f. Naturally, a snuggly Simpli Jessi bear ;)
- g. I love the natural look of these blankets by Texturable
- h. How fun is this felt campfire? A must-have for living room cushion/blanket forts (one of my favorite things to do as a child)! by Hope Well Creek
- i. Good looking/comfortable rockers seem a hard find. This one from Anthropologie isno longer available, bummer. This one seems to come close: Empire Rocker
- j. I just bought some beautiful alpaca yarn to knit up some baby sweaters for the shop, this one is definitely adorable: chunky cardigan
For more inspiration, you can follow my 'little ones' board on Pinterest!